1. 0.66 inch OLED Display
2. IP67 waterproof smart bracelet
3. Dynamic and static blood pressure, heart rate, blood oxygen pedometer, calories, distance,find phone, sleep measurement, call / SMS reminder. alarm clock alert
4. BT connection, support Android 4.4 or above and IOS 8.0 or above mobile phone
5. Real-time mobile-side synchronization information function, message push up from QQ, Wechat, Facebook, Twitter reminder
6. 3-Days weather reminder and temperature reminder
CK11S bracelet built-in most popular heat sensor, it can calculate the next 3days weather situations and temperature
1.Model: CK11S Smart Bracelet Watch
2. Screen size: 0.66 inches
3. Screen type: OLED
4. Connection parameters Bluetooth 4.0BLE (low power)
5. Other parameters Battery type: Polymer lithium battery
Battery capacity: 110mAh
6. Charging method: magnetic suction type
7. Charging time about: 2hours
8. Color: Black, Golden
9. Life time is 8 days and standby for 15 days
Data is stored for 7 days
Manipulation of graphene full touch control.mobile APP control
10. Product language / English and other 12 languages
11. Appearance Material Front shell: powder metallurgy / back shell: ABS + PC / strap: silicone
FAQ for Smart Watch and Wristband
1. Q: I can’t charge my watch / bracelet and it doesn’t power on, what should I do?
A: If this is the first time you’ve charged your watch / bracelet, please use the adapter to power it, charge it for more than 3 hours, then press the button to start it;
If you have not used the watch / bracelet for a long time without charging it, the battery would have opened the UVP function. In this situation, you need to activate the battery before using. (You can go to the phone repair shop to activate the battery).
2. Q: Why can’t I connect with Bluetooth?
A: 1. If the phone’s Bluetooth version is lower than the watch’s / bracelet’s, they will
not be able to pair;
2. If the phone’s Bluetooth version is equal to or higher than the watch’s / bracelet’s, but is initially unable to pair, then you need to clear the Bluetooth connection history on the phone, scan and re-connect again.
3. Q: The watch / bracelet icon shows that it has paired over Bluetooth, however the APP cannot sync data. How do I resolve this?
A: Generally it is caused by the Bluetooth of the phone. Please close the APP first, restart the Bluetooth connection and re-pair the two devices. If the above step does not work, please restart your phone and try to pair the devices again.
4. Q: Why does my watch / bracelet frequently lose connection with my phone?
A: Please check if your phone or other security software has set the APP as a trusted APP or not. This is required to pair the two devices. If it hasn’t, please set it as trusted APP and try again.
5. Q: Why am I unable to connect with the APP?
A: Please making sure the OS of your phone is within the range that the smart watch / bracelet supports.
|Application Age Group||
Message Reminder,Thermometer,Passometer,Fitness Tracker,Blood Pressure,Call Reminder,Sleep Tracker,Heart Rate Tracker